Value of being a member
Queensland’s peak infrastructure body, the Infrastructure Association of Queensland (IAQ) had a successful 2018. Our relevance and position as the representative private sector voice to state and local government has never been stronger.
During the year, we enhanced our range of member services, providing public attitudes and industry sentiment surveys, research intelligence, signature events and industry led pipeline reports.
Your membership will help us deliver upon our 2019 priorities to:
- Drive advocacy and representing industry on policy through political and government engagement
- Deliver the Major Projects Pipeline featuring projects upwards of $50 million, in partnership with QMCA
- Expand our topical program of events, including breakfasts, boardroom sessions, exclusive roundtables and annual Queensland Infrastructure Summit
- Reach the regions, taking IAQ outside of SEQ
- Deliver research insights, from our third annual Queensland-wide research project and newly established Spotlight Report
- Further develop the next generation of infrastructure leaders through our Emerging Professionals in Infrastructure Queensland (EPIQ) think tank
- Facilitate thought leadership through our events, whitepapers, videos, Yearbook and podcasts
- Foster think tank activities and targeting stakeholder groups through our taskforces – Digital, Economic Enabling, Funders.
While the networking opportunities we’re well known for continue thick and fast, we’re upping the ante to represent you, by strengthening our focus on the wider innovation, asset management and investment community of infrastructure in 2019.
Please reflect on IAQ’s successes in 2019 included in the IAQ AGM Report 2019
As always, you are encouraged to make the most of your membership.
The IAQ’s membership is sourced from a cross-section of infrastructure related industries committed to improving the process of infrastructure provision in Queensland. A number of members are firms that have national representation.
The following industries and professions are represented within the membership:
- Project Management
- Banking and Finance
- Public Relations and Communications
- Mining and Resources Human Resource Recruitment
- Government Owned Corporations
- Statutory Bodies
Organisations and businesses with a major interest in infrastructure or infrastructure support are invited to become members. For all membership enquiries, please contact IAQ’s Executive Assistant, Kim Ellis on 0413 384 429 or [email protected]
Renew your membership
Renew your IAQ membership online here (If you have a member’s login). Go to My Membership and then choose My Subscriptions.
If you haven’t registered for a member’s login, but would like to so that you can pay online please email [email protected]
Alternatively, you can use these Membership Renewal Forms